Rage Limited Edition MTW Alpha
|MTW||Inferno gen 2 Carbine|
|Inner barrel||Prometheus 6.05 363 mm|
|Flash hider||APS/ metal|
|Custom filtered grip line||Black|
|Front grip||Tyrant Designs MOD AR10/16 MLOK|
|Stock||Mission First Tactical Battle Minimalist|
|Hard sights||APS Gen 2 Rhino Flip-up Sight set w/Fiber Optic Inserts (Black)|
|Flat hop||Flap hop|
Introducing the Rage Limited Edition MTW Carbine.
The Wolverine MTW was designed and built to provide the shooter with accuracy, durability, and reliability. Is fully upgrade-able with Wolverine MTW modules.
Rage modified outer barrel with metal flash hider to match M-LOK rail system provides great mobility with long barrel performance.
The Alpha model comes with a CNC metal adjustable angled fore grip to provide comfort and control.
On top we have push button flip up hard sights that provide:
- Dual-Profile sight for a wide-range of platform and applications.
- High precision construction intended for real steel shooting.
- Fiber optic inserts enhance low light shooting capabilities
- Extremely fast target acquisition.
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation.
- Military grade polymer construction for maximum strength and durability
- Professional grade flip-up sight folds out of the way when not in use and quickly flips up when needed
- Mounts onto standard Picatinny / Weaver rails
- Robust, durable, ergonomic, light weight, and low profile design
In the back we have the minimalists stock that helps to provide:
- durable low weight design
- angled for comfort
- 6 position length adjustment
- easy carry options for slings
- battery and FCU storage
- Wolverine Inferno Gen 2 engine
- Exclusive MTW design factors
- Rage installed Prometheus 6.05 363 mm barrel
- Rage Flat Hop
- Wolverine filtered grip line
The Wolverine Inferno Gen 2 HPA power plant gives you the fire power you need with durability and user friendly adjustments. Fully upgrade-able with Wolverine MTW modules
HPA systems are much different than AEG. Don't hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have.
Limited lifetime warranty details:
Our warranty covers all repairs, after factory inspections, and custom work from Rage Custom Airsoft for the first 90 days after the repair, customizing, or sale. This is a full coverage (parts and labor) protection on any manufacturing defects or customization failures. Normal wear and tear or abuse is not covered. Any work performed on the item by another company or individual voids this Rage Custom Airsoft warranty. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to us. We cover only the shipping that returns the airsoft system to the customer.
After the first 90 days, the warranty covers labor only. This is for as long as you own your system. Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the repair, customization, or after factory inspection. Proof of purchase or services must be provided.